• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Solid Black SIG P238, 2 mags, TFO front site, rear night sites, Hogue Grips, extra holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Solid Black SIG P238, 2 mags, TFO front site, rear night sites, Hogue Grips, extra holster

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $500

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: BOS not necessary if you're concerned but must be at least 21 with valid GA driver's license and preferably a CCW permit

Item Description: Excellent condition with no marks. SIG P238 in SOLID BLACK including the controls that are usually silver on most models. This has that awesome TFO (Tritium Fiber Optic) front site with the SIGLITE rear sites (night sites). It comes in the original box with the normal goodies and TWO SIG magazines, 1 six round and 1 extended 7 round. It has the HOGUE black rubber finger groove grips for that perfect feel. If purchased soon I will dig out an extra holster to go with it instead of just the little plastic SIG holster.

I have some custom made wood grips for $40 and some white Pearl gips for $30 if anyone is interested and will sell them with the purchase of the gun. I can send pictures if anyone decides first they are buying the gun.

Pictures:
2015-08-06-13-31-30-jpg.510176

2015-08-06-13-31-44-jpg.510177

2015-08-06-13-31-57-jpg.510178

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yeah. I need to start selling a few to help with funeral expenses for my wife's Mom. She is more important to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom