• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS SPM - Glock 30 Gen4 - next to new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaDaddy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
204   1
Reaction score
Item Name: SPM Glock 30 Gen4 - next to new.

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SPM (Don't bother with an I'll take it. Confirmation of purchasing requirements and agreement on meeting place via PM is required before I will SPM the ad.)

SPM Glock 30 Gen4 in 45 ACP. Many call this the best compact 45 you can buy. You certainly can't beat the grip in a Gen4 45 Glock. This one is pretty much just like new with very few rounds down the pipe (my guess is less than 2 mags). Only thing to note are just a few hard to see light finish marks on the slide, that are typical with normal non firing handling on this version of the Glock slide finish. Comes with the original plastic case, 2x 10 round mags and 1x 9 round mag all with Pearce textured extension (ideal for carry). The loading tool, cleaning brush, plastic rod, manual and original base plate for 9 round mag are also included. Also comes with 2 of the original smooth Glock mag bases. Gun has had a thorough cleaning and has made the trip to Glock for updates and refreshed parts.

Price is $475 in a FTF cash sale, need the money, so I'm not looking for trades.

Purchasing requirements:
This one is going to a legal GA gun buying resident with valid GADL and GA GWL/CCW permit for me to check at the meet.

If you live further away from the Atlanta Metro area than you are willing to travel, then please check with me first.

Pictures:

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom