Reaction score
Item Name: FS SSK Custom XP-100

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2200

Caliber: 280 JDJ

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If shipping I will only ship to a licensed FFL for transfer to the buyer.

I had this built by JD Jones himself several years ago and these days I only hunt with my longbows. This gun is too nice to just sit in my safe.

SSK Custom XP-100 with fluted shilen match grade 15" barrel. Barrel does have the Magnaport brake built in. Kevlar composite stock and 2.5-8 x 32 Leupold Silver Satin EER scope. The entire gun is finished in the SSK Khrome finish and is chambered in 280 JDJ. Also includes the SSK T/SOB base and rings. Buy will need to purchase a set of dies to reload, these are available from SSK. I am including approximately 25 rounds and any once fired brass that I can find. I have personally shot sub 2" 3 shot groups from this gun at 300 yards. It is a tack driver if the shooter can do their part.

(In the photo, the JDJ round is the on on the right and compared to a 280 Remington round)

Pictures:
img_5426-jpg.1038119

img_5427-jpg.1038120

img_5428-1-jpg.1038121

img_5429-jpg.1038122

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom