• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Steelwater 45 Gun Safe - Model HD724228-BLK - $800 and open to TRADES

YaDaddy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
(Don't bother with an I'll take it or sending your phone number for direct texting outside of PM. All sale details will be finalized via PM before I will text directly with you and/or SPM the ad.)

Steelwater 45 gun safe model HD724228-BLK

This is a legit 6 foot tall, "45 gun", 2 hours at 1875dg safe from Steelwater with the heavy duty 9 gauge steel walls. It has a combination dial with key lock for dependability. It looks brand new from the front, inside and sides, but it has a bit of missing paint on the back edges from the last move and the power cable from the built in dehumidifier rod was damaged, so I cut it down to the metal. I'm sure somebody handy could pull that through a bit and revive it. I actually never found that dehumidifier rod to be very effective on it's own. I've always kept a pair of the passive desiccant dehumidifier models in there and found those to work better. Haven't missed the plugged in rod at all. The safe has been drilled and mounted to a concrete floor, so the holes are already there on the bottom and the bolts are included as are all of the original shelves and mounting brackets pictured below. Overall the safe looks and functions as new. This would be a buyer picks it up at my Marietta area garage door sale.

Price is $1200
(I prefer a cash sale, but I’m open to the right kind of trade for in demand items.)

Here are the specifics:

SPECIFICATIONS:

Steelwater Gun Safes HD724228-BLK

OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (HxWxD): 72” x 42” x 27 5/8” (Add 3” for handle)
INTERIOR DIMENSIONS (HxWxD): 67” x 38” x 20 ½”

INTERIOR CAPACITY: 34.26 Cubic Ft.
USABLE INTERIOR CAPACITY: 30.20 Cubic Ft.

MAXIMUM LONG GUN CAPACITY: 45 (15/15/15)
AVERAGE RECOMMENDED LONG GUN CAPACITY: 33-39

WEIGHT: 1,250 lbs.

SAFE FEATURES
  • 2 Hours of fire protection at 1875°F
  • Maximum 45 (15/15/15) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 33-39 long guns)
  • Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for residential security containers
  • 9 Gauge steel constructed body with decorative beveled edges that features (4) layers of fireboard totaling more than 1 ½” in thickness with an added ¼” thick layer of “fire barrier” in the walls, ceiling, floor, and door jams
  • Composite constructed 5 ¼” thick door that includes a ¼” solid steel plate and a total of (4) layers of fireboard
  • Door opening: Height: 61 7/8” Width: 31 ¾”
  • Total of (18) 1 ½” diameter solid steel locking bolts, (11) chrome plated active bolts, with an additional (7) inactive bolts on the hinge side for a total of (4) sides of bolt coverage
  • Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against punch attacks
  • Drill/ballistic resistant hard plate to protect the lock from being drilled or manipulated
  • Spring loaded re-locking bolt in case lock is removed during a burglary attack
  • Semi-gloss black finish with silver pin stripping and polished chrome 5-spoke handle
  • Heavy duty 1 ¼” diameter hinges with decorative polished chrome screw in acorn hinge caps
  • Heat activated expandable door seal that is designed to seal out smoke and water and expands up to 8 times its thickness in the event of a fire
  • High grade UL Listed outlet includes (3) 110 Volt with Ground A/C plugs and (2) USB Ports
  • (1) Pre-drilled ½” diameter hole for the installation of a dehumidifier (This hole is drilled only through the steel and is located on the back of the safe.)
  • (4) Pre-drilled ½” diameter anchor holes
  • Fully upholstered grey interior that features a three-section gun rack that can store a maximum of (15) long guns per section and includes (7) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
  • (2) Full length shelf – Width: 37 3/4” Depth: 19 1/2”
  • (6) Small shelves – Width: 11 ¾” Depth: 19 ½” (These shelves can only be used in the left and right section of the gun rack.)
Beauty shots from the internet:

iu-2.png

iu-1.png

The actual safe for sale:

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

Back
Top Bottom