• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Suzuki DRZ400SM converted to S model 2016 - less than 1,200 miles

Scaramanga247

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Milsurp Collector
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...o-s-model-2016-less-than-1-200-miles.2042602/
Item Name: FS Suzuki DRZ400SM converted to S model 2016 - less than 1,200 miles

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $ 6,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: General bill of sale, Title transfer

Item Description: Up for grabs my DRZ400sm that has been converted to a straight up dual sport machine. I am the original owner. Clean and clear title. Started life on the show room floor as a 2016 super moto and I had it converted including aftermarket led lights, fender eliminator, warp 9 elite rims wheel set, gas tank, petcock, fmf powercore exhaust and power bomb header, jd jetting, air box opened up, luggage racks, synthetic oil, engine ice coolant, replaced stock kick stand with E model, bark busters, and installed kick start kit and a tacometer. All the stickers have been removed to give that utilitarian look. Mileage is less than 1300 all original (it was 1100 when the new wheels were put on). Drives like a bat out of hades!

I am only selling because I have other dirt bikes and am in the process of picking up a Rubicon, so I know this will never get ridden, which it already isn’t. It is in perfect condition. It has been garage kept it's whole life.

I don’t need help selling it, no interest in tire kickers and no you can’t test drive without cash in my hand.

This bike will not disappoint, way more into it than I am asking. Note the pics are before the kick start was installed.

Pictures:
1-jpg.2235306

2-jpg.2235307

Back
Top Bottom