• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Suzuki Katana

Hogslayer45

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-suzuki-katana.1335495/
Item Name: FS Suzuki Katana

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3450.00

Caliber: 600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: General BOS

Item Description: 2005 Katana Red,black and white only 7400 miles maybe a little more not by much. Koni exhaust, sounds great. In shop now to have new front tire and tuned plus any adjustments she may need. I'm just a little too old for a sport bike that as this fast. Everything works as it should I've only ran non ethanol gas in it. Bike runs great and looks great. I do have a large helmet(black) and a new Joe Rocket riding jacket with both liners and back support. Jacket cost me over $300. So I'm listing this bike today knowing when she gets outta the shop she'll be a different bike. Front tire, tune up. Call 706-969-0228 don't text till late in the day I work FedEx and can't stop to read nand text so talking really works for me. $3450 and she's ready for some spring cruising. I'm John, thanks for looking and God bless. Can't believe it, the pics are on my phone. I'll send them now. I appreciate your patience. With the warmer days it's been nice to get home and ride till dark. Make a great graduation present for someone! $3450 obo

Back
Top Bottom