• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Taurus PT-99 AFS in SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megawolf

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-taurus-pt-99-afs-in-ss.1555741/
Item Name: FS Taurus PT-99 AFS in SS

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice well kept stainless finish with adjustable rear sight with the original box. I have to sell this to get the next item on my bucket list. The only trade interest is a 9MM metal CZ.

I go down to Mobile, AL for work too so if you down I-85 we could meet too.

Pictures:
pt-99-afs-1-jpg.1394317

pt-99-afs-2-jpg.1394319

Lol.i will trade if yu throw the shepard in the deal.I lost Rambo Walker iii a few weeks ago.A retired k-9 and almost 12 years old.We were cutting the yard and i walked up on a huge timber rattler!Rambo jumped it before i could react.He got hit 3 times before i could pull him off the snake.He died 3 minutes later in my arms.I beat the hell out of that snake with a four foot log!Rambo will always be my hero !

Lol.i will trade if yu throw the shepard in the deal.I lost Rambo Walker iii a few weeks ago.A retired k-9 and almost 12 years old.We were cutting the yard and i walked up on a huge timber rattler!Rambo jumped it before i could react.He got hit 3 times before i could pull him off the snake.He died 3 minutes later in my arms.I beat the hell out of that snake with a four foot log!Rambo will always be my hero !
Damn. Sorry you lost your friend, he did what he thought was right.

Damn dude, that suxxs RIP Rambo Walker III. It took me years to over mine when he passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom