Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
The Finland-submachine gun
- Suomi M-31 -

Nice example of this classic weapon; in great shape.
Includes 1 stick mag (although there is another one someplace in this house) and 3 drums (2 have never been used.
If you should decide to SBR it, it also includes a second barrel
It should be obvious for $900 this is semi-auto.
This beast is heavy - recoil is almost nonexistent. But with my bad back, it hurts to shoot unsupported.

$900 Cash Sale Only
Near me in the Woodstock/Canton Area
20190319_182152.jpg
20190319_182204.jpg
20190319_182213.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I remember seeing one of these about a year ago for 400 bucks, I could shoot myself in the foot for not picking it up. If you still have it next Friday on payday I’ll definitly take it off your hands if we can work on the price a little bit.

I remember seeing one of these about a year ago for 400 bucks, I could shoot myself in the foot for not picking it up. If you still have it next Friday on payday I’ll definitly take it off your hands if we can work on the price a little bit.
I’d do $899.

Nice First post... Wecome to the ODT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom