Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Thirty Wii Games CHEAP

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 50 NOW $45 NOT GOING ANY LOWER!

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am combining 2 old ads into 1. The pictures show 3 PSP games that are not included in this ad nor is the Wii charger.

This ad is for all the Wii games you see pictured. There are 30 of them and most of them are in very good condition. Some were bought used at Game stop and have their stickers on them but other than that they too are in very playable condition.

I am selling all 30 games fer $45 firm. If you want them shipped it's going to run around $8. I am already priced to move ( less than $2 each) so please don't send an offer for $13.46 fer all :cold:

Hopefully my pictures will show all 30 but if not just look at my old Wii ads for sale here to see them. The 3 PSP games I am going to keep but if interested let me know!

I have a small Wii game system somewhere around here that I will find at some point then I will list that 2 nunchuks (sp) controllers and the charger for them.

Thirty games fer $45 :hat: No lower!

Pictures:
009-jpg.1595659

011-jpg.1595660

013-jpg.1595661

031-jpg.1595662

036-jpg.1595664

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom