Reaction score
Item Name: FS TIKKA T3 stainless .308

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: .308 Win.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi guys, I'm letting go of another favorite toy that just never gets used. This is a Tikka T3 lite stainless, chambered in .308 Win. (also fires mil-surp 7.62x51 , which is kinda the same round).
I bought the gun new several years back at Barrows in Butler,Ga., and it's still in minty nice condition.
I've had it out on a freinds home range only about 3 times, having run a max of 3 boxes through it, and it lives up to the manufacturer's promise of shooting at least MOA (if not sub-MOA). I mean, this thing is a hair splitter!
Tikka is a subsidiary of Sako, who's rifles are universally considered among the finest you can buy. The Tikkas are made in Finland, in the same factory, by the same staff, and have the same barrels as the Sakos, they just skipped on the expensive woods and finishes, making them more of an economical workhorse rifle, than a glossy safe-queen heirloom. But the quality and perfomance are identical.
The scope is a Bushnell Elite 3200 4-12x40 AO (adjustable objective).
For those not familiar, the Elites are not the inexpensive Wal-mart Bushnells (which still generally run fine), the Elite series is their premium line, like Lexus is to Toyota. (Years ago, Bushnell bought out the very respected Bausch & Lomb of Japan, but continued production under the Elite name, and all the Elite series have been widely known as top quality optics, and have a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.)
Unlike most used rifles for sale, there is ZERO need to upgrade this scope.
The scope rings are a set of steel Warnes, a top quality scope ring (and I have the factory rings,as well).
Also included (as seen in the pic) are the sling (US mil-surp OD green canvas) , swivels, case, and 4 boxes (80 rounds) of Federal Gold Medal Match Grade Sierra BTHP (boat-tailed hollow points), which are as high quality a round as you can buy,anywhere (and an easy $100 worth of premium ammo).
Buyer must be legal to own firearms, and be a legal Ga resident, with valid ID. As always, I'll show my ga DL and carry permit.
No shipping or checks, gotta meet down here in Columbus/Harris county ( unfortunately, my ratty old Nissan just ain't up to any road trips!).
I think that covers it, thanks for looking.......M.

edit: Mostly just needing the money, but may consider interesting trades (with 'cash-on-top' being the most interesting !! :becky: )

Pictures:
tikka-t3-jpg.1548481

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom