• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Tippmann M4-22 Micro Elite Pistol w/ Extras!

TheLegend22

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Price: $600 OBRO

Up for grabs today, I have a very nice “Like New” Tippmann M4-22 Micro Elite pistol. These are the best AR platform 22LR pistols (in my opinion of course) that you can get. Very well made, excellent quality. They also make a terrific suppressor host. Included with the sale, you will get: The pistol, 1 25-round magazine, 2 10-round magazines, Magpul handstop kit (installed), Bushnell TRS-25 red dot (zeroed at 25 yards), riser for the red dot, and the factory box with all documents. As stated above, these are excellent and I am only selling to raise funds for another purchase.

- CASH ONLY.

- Will meet up in the Warner Robins or Perry area(s) ONLY.

- Absolutely NO HOLDS of any kind, 1st come 1st served.

- Please PM me with any questions you may have.

- Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!

Attachments

• 2D99130E-515B-4867-AC0F-D7A6DAE82820.jpeg
    2D99130E-515B-4867-AC0F-D7A6DAE82820.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 919
Price: $600

Up for grabs today, I have a very nice “Like New” Tippmann M4-22 Micro Elite pistol. These are the best AR platform 22LR pistols (in my opinion of course) that you can get. Very well made, excellent quality. They also make a terrific suppressor host. Included with the sale, you will get: The pistol, 1 25-round magazine, 2 10-round magazines, Magpul handstop kit (installed), Bushnell TRS-25 red dot (zeroed at 25 yards), riser for the red dot, and the factory box with all documents. As stated above, these are excellent and I am only selling to raise funds for another purchase.

- CASH ONLY.

- Will meet up in the Warner Robins or Perry area(s) ONLY.

- Absolutely NO HOLDS of any kind, 1st come 1st served.

- Please PM me with any questions you may have.

- Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!
what inch barrel, and is it threaded

Back
Top Bottom