• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS TIRED OF PAYING HIGH CABLE TV BILLS? WATCH WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT! HD MEDIA PLAYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gringo

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
89   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS TIRED OF PAYING HIGH CABLE TV BILLS? WATCH WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT! HD MEDIA PLAYERS

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: ODT MEMBERS $100.00 OFF

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF PAYING $100.00 TO $150.00 A MONTH FOR CABLE T.V.? WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YA THEN. HERE AT POPULAR COMMUNICATIONS WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED OUR FIRST SHIPMENT OF THE ALL NEW BLACKCHIP HD MEDIA PLAYERS FEATURED NEXT MONTH IN WIRED MAGAZINE. CHECK THEM OUT ONLINE WWW.BLACKCHIPMEDIA.COM. WE ARE REALLY EXCITED TO PRESENT THIS PRODUCT TO OUR FRIENDS AT ODT. THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE PROGRAMMING FOR THESE DEVICES FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF, AND WE HAVE DONE OUR OWN TESTING HERE FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS, AND YES THEY WORK. WE HAVE TRIED OTHER MEDIA PLAYERS ON THE MARKET AND THEY ALL DID THEY SAME THING OVER PROMISED AND UNDER DELIVERED. WITH THE ALL NEW BLACKCHIP HD MEDIA PLAYER YOU CAN WATCH WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT. WITH OVER 5000 VIEWING APPS, AND 700,000 MOVIES AND PROGRAMS YOUR ENTERTAINMENT IS UNLIMITED. THERE ARE NO CONTRACTS OR HIDDEN FEES ONE PRICE GIVES YOU UNLIMITED LIVE TV, ALL THE LATEST MOVIES, BASICALLY ANY MOVIE OR PROGRAM YOU CAN THINK OF, LIVE SPORTING EVENTS, CONCERTS AND MUCH MORE. THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY WILL WORK ANYWHERE WITH WI/FI. WE ARE HAPPY TO OFFER ODT MEMBERS $100.00 COUPON. RETAIL PRICE $395.00 ODT SALE PRICED $295.00. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR OTHER DEALERS IN THE AREA SO IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SELLING SOMETHING THAT SELLS ITSELF THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YA! YOU CAN REACH US BY RESPONDING TO POST OR AT 770-541-0788 OR AT POPULARCOMMUNICATIONSATLANTA@GMAIL.COM WE LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM YA!

Pictures:
20150803_105128-jpg.507627

20150519_110010-jpg.507629

mediaplayer_withantena-png.507630

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So, what is it?

The Black Chip Media Player (BCMP527) is an all-in-one home theater IPTV entertainment system unlike any other, it is the most unique and user friendly product of its kind. It's many capabilities include the ability to stream (on demand) almost every movie ever made, all of your favorite TV shows (past or present), live and on demand sporting events, music stations and even play video games.

How does it connect to my TV?

The 527 connects directly to your television set with the supplied HDMI cable or optional AV/RCA cable connection.

What about internet connection?

The first time you run your Media Player you will be asked whether you want to connect via WiFi or ether net. If you have a wireless router in your home and plan to connect using WiFi, you simply select your network and input your password. If you plan to connect directly to your modem, you would select ether net and attach an ether net cable to the box and modem.

How fast of internet connection do I need?
Most basic internet packages will suffice, but the faster your internet, the better. We recommend you have a minimum download speed of 5mbs (5,000kbs). Test here: www.speedtest.net . For best results, we recommend a direct ether net connection.

How much band width does it use?

If you plan to connect via WiFi, we recommend you check the speed where you system is going to be located.
The average 2 hour movie is about 800mbs. This would mean that if you watched one movie a day you would need about 24gbs usage/month.

How can you get so much content?

The Black Chip Media Player works much like a search engine /online aggregator does by accessing third part programs that offer OTT/OTA content and IPTV services over the world wide web, allowing you access to thousands of your favorite TV shows, box office hits and much much more.

**Adult content does not come pre -installed on the Black Chip Media Player. You may choose to do so at you're own discretion**

So, is this Legal?

Absolutely!!! The Black Chip Media Player is 100% Legal. The 527 uses third party programs written externally by programmers and developers via OTT content and IPTV services. These programs basically create a bridge between licensed online entertainment streams created by 3rd party developers, and the custom software installed to the Media Player. You are not hosting, downloading or uploading any content.

Well, what does the FCC say about IPTV?

FCC and U.S. Supreme Court rulings addressing the classification of certain cable services have already concluded that high-speed Internet access by cable is not "cable services," even though they are provided over the same cable system as video signals. These decisions are highly instructive on the answer to the question of whether IPTV should be regulated as cable service.

In March, 2002, the FCC issued its Cable Modem Declaratory Ruling8 concerning the appropriate regulatory treatment for broadband access to the Internet over cable facilities. In this decision, the FCC declared that cable modem service in which cable providers offer broadband or Internet access, is an interstate information service, not a cable service, and that there is no separate offering of telecommunications service when the cable operator offers cable modem service.

The FCC's Cable Modem Order resulted in cable modem service not being subject to regulation under the Cable Policy Act. In Nat'l Cable Television Ass'n v. Brand X Internet Service ("Brand X"), the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the FCC's Cable Modem Order.9

In Brand X, the Supreme Court held that the FCC had lawfully concluded that cable companies selling broadband Internet services do not provide telecommunications service as that term is defined under the Communications Act, and that such services are exempt from mandatory, common carrier regulation under Title II of the Communications Act.

Black Chip Technology Copyright ©2015

I think you should explain how this is different than a Roku, AppleTV or the other options already out there. What is the "value" proposition here?

I think you should explain how this is different than a Roku, AppleTV or the other options already out there. What is the "value" proposition here?

The price at least, I paid 60 give or take a few bucks for my appletv.

Tell ya what I'd gladly take one and provide an unbiased opinion, id consider the price if it was worth it but I doubt it is.

The price at least, I paid 60 give or take a few bucks for my appletv.

Tell ya what I'd gladly take one and provide an unbiased opinion, id consider the price if it was worth it but I doubt it is.
You are more than welcome to come to our office anytime to try one out and you'll see the difference between this system compared to apple tv, roku, mxq, all of the above. The biggest is there are no extra charges for viewing on demand movies even all the brand new stuff. Exactly what blackchip promotes watch what you want when you want to even live tv. The system comes with a 6 month warranty that we can extend for a year too. If your seriously interested give me a call or you can stop in and check it out. Since we took on this system to sell we have sold 170 units and only have had 1 return. But seeing is believing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom