• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Topsoil and Compost 100% Organic from Meriwether County family farm

Irondadrob

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...c-from-meriwether-county-family-farm.1573973/
Item Name: FS Topsoil and/or 100% Organic Compost from Meriwether County family farm

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am a College Student that sells 100% organic topsoil AND/OR compost. This helps me pay for my education. These are perfect for your garden, rose beds, yard, etc. The price is only $40 per 60" x 20" x 16" John Deere tractor bucket load. I can deliver as many bucket loads that you want or need. This is from our family farm in Meriwether county located near Fayetteville, Senoia, Griffin, Peachtree City, etc. You can pick it up with your truck or trailer and I will load it for free or deliveries available as well throughout the Metro Atlanta area for a fee which depending on the quantity ordered and on your location. Call 770-530-7272. Numerous references available upon request.

Pictures:
dd-jpg.1017495

d-jpg.1017496

top-soil-river-bottom-jpg.1017497

top-soil-river-bottom-2-jpg.1017498

Back
Top Bottom