• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS "Turn Key" Restaurant Exhaust Hood Cleaning Business For Sale

Rakkasan187

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Hello ODT! I have an operating restaurant exhaust hood cleaning business for sale. I am the sole owner/operator, and have been for approximately 8 years. The company has been in business for almost 20. I have a client list that is all over the state of Georgia, from as far north as Rome, all the way down to LaGrange. Simply put, the job is to clean the exhaust hood/ducts/filters, etc to the state standard. The work is mostly at night, there are some daytime jobs. You set the schedule, and the sky is the limit for income. With my current client list, the average yearly gross is approcimately $65k. If one is motivated, you could greatly expand this business. I regularly turn down new accounts because I am too busy. If you want to know why I am looking to get out if the job is that good, the answer is simple. Between family and some health issues (bad knees/back), I want out, nothing more. Hood cleanings are required by the state/county, so as long as you do a good job, you will never run out of work. I am asking $60,000 for the business. This includes a work trailer, all equipment needed, and a month of training to make sure you know what you are doing. If you have an existing business and are just interested in my client list in order to expand, I am still interested in making a deal. Any questions, either call/text 678-425-8689, or email sepcco375@gmail.com Thanks for your time!

Back
Top Bottom