• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS ugly camper.

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ugly-camper.1391477/
Item Name: FS ugly camper.

Zip Code: 30228

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700 price drop, 500 obro make offer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ok
so this is a real ugly slide in truck camper. perfect for the deer camp or put it on a trailer and use it. when i got it it was pretty rough, now its a little ruff. i have used it a few weekends and its dry and ugly, did i mention ugly?
i gutted the old interior and re-paneled the walls. has indoor outdoor carpet and is pretty nice on the inside. its solid and has the jacks with it, they are worth around 50 bucks each on their own. the outside had some ruff paint on it, and now it has spray undercoating on it. its needs some repair to the door, but i did seal off the front windows. the top windows are known to leak, not any more. i may have time to fix the door, i was just going to cut some plywood and use it to reinforce the door from the inside.
i will deliver it within 100 miles of Griffin for about 50 bucks, just to cover fuel.
may go farther , just depends. i will fill up before we head to your spot, and you can fill my truck back up after we deliver it.
all in all it sleeps nice and can be set up how you want it inside. i also have a few cinder blocks and a pallet for it to sit on. so it will keep it off the ground at camp.
still has some stuff in it from my last trip, i will take some more pics when i clean it out. not really looking for trades, i have found an airstream that i want to get.
thanks for looking
Bob

Pictures:
camper-001-jpg.880569

camper-002-jpg.880570

camper-003-jpg.880571

camper-004-jpg.880572

camper-005-jpg.880573

Back
Top Bottom