Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS UTM Ultimate Training Munitions Gear, Ammo and PPE

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: UTM Ultimate Training Munitions Gear, Ammo and PPE

I have some extra UTM force on force gear I'm thinking about selling. Normally used by LE for force training but it has served me well in 1-on-1 lessons and small groups. I've never seen any other type of training that teaches the lessons UTM can. It would be nice to move this to another UTM certified professional trainer or LE but it's perfectly legal for a private citizen to own. These UTM rounds can impact a B8 repair center bullseye at 20 yards and they run far more reliable imo than the simunitions brand. They contain a waxy substance that can be washed out. Although these have great ballistics they in fact will not penetrate a heavy painters cloth tarp or clothing. I have a lot of PPE gear and willing to sell some of it too. Contact me for more information. Shown is the highly sought after full face helmet but I have other soft and hard ones too. You would be saving money and avoiding the long wait times and hoops. One of the lightly used Glock 19 kits includes a full lower gen4 frame. I can even let you demonstrate operation at RBGC gun club.

Item 1 - $450 BNIB Glock 19 gen 1-4 man marker conversion kit. This converts any standard Glock lower to a training gun only capable of chambering training munitions.
Item 2 - $450 Glock 19 gen 1-4 man marker conversion kit like new very low round count. Will sell the entire lower with as well.
Item 3 - $450 BNIB Glock 17 gen 1-4 man marker conversion kit.
Item 4 - $300 BNIB Beretta 92 man marker conversion kit.
Item 5 - 1000 rounds MMR training munitions. Will sell at my exact cost.
Item 6 - 275 - Brand new top of the line airsoft AK-47 with wood furniture for active shooter scenarios. Ammo and high cap battery pack/quick charger.
1661267750317.png
1661267851805.png

1661261542549.png
1661261641355.png

1661261721199.png
1661261888461.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom