Item Name: Item Gone: FS VP9SK in grey frame. Price dropped 600

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Now 600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT!

I am regretfully selling my Grey frame VP9SK. I have not ever seen another one in person. I recently jumped on a CZ scorpion and I have to sell a gun to get some money back before my wife kills me. I currently have a full size grey vp9 I have shot more so this one is for sale. Included is the gun, box, all straps, docs, 1 flush and 1 pinky mag both 10 round, 13rd mag and a kydex IWB holster.

I won't sit here and tell you oh man this gun is pristine condition but it's in very good shape its been my carry gun since I got it in 2019 and I am the only owner. It's got the Germany stamp and 2018 date code so it was not proofed in Georgia. I will clean the gun very well inside and out before I deliver it if you would like.

I have around 150 200 something rounds maybebless but that's a safe number. I believe I am priced fairly but if the sale is quick and easy I can be negotiable. I am located in Snellville but work in winder.

Do not contact me if you could not legally purchase this gun new and I may need to see your CCL.

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions let me know. Happy Thanksgiving.

Pictures:
20211124_071608.jpg
20211124_071534.jpg
20211124_071524.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom