• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Walther Interarms PPK-Stainless .380 in factory box w/docs & original purchase...

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I am minimizing my collection so offering this beautiful stainless INTERARMS Walther PPK .380. It is in the original hard Walther case with number matching label. It includes the original manual, 2 Walther mags (one extended with finger rest), test target, AND the original receipts for the purchase on 8-10-91 from Tucker Gun Specialty in Tucker GA.. I have never fired the gun since my purchase many years ago. The gun has been stored in a humidity controlled environment.

By responding to this ad, you swear you are legally allowed to own a firearm. I need to take a peek at current drivers license and carry permit. If shipping is requested, the handgun can only be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer. All shipping costs and optional insurance to be paid in full by the buyer. No warranties expressed or implied.

IMG_3527.JPGIMG_3525 (2).JPGIMG_3526.JPGIMG_3528 (2).jpgIMG_3533.JPGIMG_3534.JPGIMG_3535.JPGIMG_3536.JPGIMG_3537.JPGIMG_3539.JPGIMG_3540.JPG

Dude, that is a gorgeous and iconic pistol. Wish I was in the market for one right now, I would scoop that up in a heartbeat. GLWS.
Thank you. It is very nice and rare to find one in this condition, originally purchased locally with receipts over 30 years ago.

For the one who ask about the two spots on the extended mag thinking it was metal flaking (???), that is oil on the mag. I guess I should have wiped it off but didn't think it mattered because this metal does not have a finish that flakes off like nickel.

Back
Top Bottom