6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS NEW! Walther PPQ M2 9MM

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: FACTORY NEW IN BOX PRICE SLASH//// To $450

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes - Name, License # All That Good Stuff.

Item Description: Walther PPQ M2 Black. Factory New in box. Never fired. Nice pistol. No trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

Walther PPQ M2 DAO 9mm 4" 15+1 Black Poly Grip/Frame Black. The PPQ M2 is a true breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. The styling is elegant and trim with a sculpted grip that meshes smoothly into the hand. The PPQ M2 has a reversible mag release button and an ambidextrous slide stop. The 'Quick Defense' trigger works in conjunction with a fully pre-loaded striker assembly. The trigger pull of 5.6 lbs remains unchanged from the first shot to the last and requires no decocker. The PPQ M2 has two drop safeties and a firing pin block for safe carry. Because the firearm is in a constant cocked state, the striker does not protrude from the back of the slide. The polymer frame has interchangeable backstraps and an integral Picatinny Mil-Spec rail. It has low profile, 3-dot sights with a windage adjustable rear.

Comes with X2 15 Round Magazines, Factory Doc's, etc.

I require buyer to be at least 21 years old. Please be ready to show your GA Driver's License and preferably a GWL to go with it.

Pictures:
15024150558032110227220-jpg.1275658

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice gun. I love mine. Why are you selling it?!

I picked it up after reading the reviews and shooting my friends pistol but staying with my HK VP9. It's just sitting in the safe unused so I figure why not get some money back and let someone else get a nice pistol that will use it. I never even fired this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom