Davers

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Wanted 'Old or Civil War Sites'

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: up to $50 or a bit more , "Site Depending".

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This Fall & Winter I'm willing to Pay (amount will depend on the site & Day's allowed).

Basically I looking for places to use my Metal Detector to look for Old Coins or Civil War Relics.

I will be Glad to offer the Land Owner a Sampling of what I dig.

Also I'm in this for the love of History & do not sell anything I dig and Keep everything by 'Site Found'.

No place is to big or small, it just needs to be Old pre 1940 or have had Civil War Actions or Marches in the Area.

Hunted out Camps are welcome to.

Just a desperate relic hunter that started the hobby 50 years to late.

Figured I ask.
Thanks Davers

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dang, you should hit the Tritt property on 120 in East Cobb. Been there in the same family since 1850. Old lady Tritt lives there . Maybe write her a letter or something. Nothing but woods . Next to East Cobb park. Use Google maps.

Most diggers won't share their honey hole.
Every good spot I ever knew is now paved, posted or the owner has a shotgun
I've been at it for more than 30 years and I have a truck load of relics to sell.

Totally unrelated but im curious about the hobby and have come close to buying a cheap detector a couple of times but since i know nothing about them I figured id probably not find anything with those so my question is what would be an acceptable starter rig for someone like me that has a little land and is curious about if there is any hidden history in the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom