Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Washington Club membership openings

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $400 per membership

Item Description: We have openings on our 1000 acre hunting club in South Ga. near Sandersville. We are a family oriented club and do not charge extra for wife and kids under 17, we also don’t penalize you as a member by taken away from your harvest when a family member harvest an animal. Dues are $400 a year. Memberships run from July 1st to July 1st. We have taken some 140 class bucks and we have been a quality buck club for several years. Bucks must be 6 point or better outside the ears. There are food plots, shooting houses on a lager power line that runs the length of the property about 3/4 mile long, great for the kids. There is a great amount of turkey and numerous small game to hunt. A camp sight with room for camper’s with well water and a place to take a hot shower. There is also a small house on the property for those that don't have a camper. So come join us for some great hunting and family fun. Joeysantonastaso@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I know where Greensboro is on hwy. 78, and the Redlands check in station. Tell me how to find you. How many members total ? Are guests allowed ? P M me.

Back
Top Bottom