Georgia FS WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Mats for 2013 Ford Fusion - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: Online - FS WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Mats for 2013 Ford Fusion - Black
Item Name: WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Mats for 2013 Ford Fusion - Black

Zip Code: 43512

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a set of WeatherTech DigitalFit floor mats for 2013 Ford Fusion. I bought these brand new for my car and used them for 5 months until Ford bought my car back under the Lemon Law. They are in fantastic shape, almost like new. I don't think the back seat mats were ever even dirty.

I have a box to ship these in so I'd be willing to ship anywhere in the US. This set is $179 brand new, so I think my price is fair. Below is the link to the WeatherTech website for these mats.

2013 Ford Fusion | Floor Mats - WeatherTech Laser Measured DigitalFit FloorLiner | WeatherTech.com

PM me if you would like to know any more about these, or would like to make an offer. Obviously, these aren't doing me any good sitting in my garage.

Thanks!

Pictures:
444831_444832-jpg.431576

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom