77   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Well maintained 22ft Proline saltwater or freshwater

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 18k or best offer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My Proline has always been kept inside and well maintained.
I have been offshore 30 miles and come home in big seas.
This boat is rock solid! It has been in freshwater the last 6 years and is dry docked at a marina. It has a like new Garmin GPS with side sonar and fish finder. This boat will easily go fish the same spots that the 30 footers go.
It also has a new ship to shore radio. I am having the marina do a full service so it’s ready for the new owner.
My family just does not need a boat anymore and that is the reason I am selling it.

Pictures:
ebd0bd06-3c11-4779-a2de-6acd4252f655-jpeg.2651086

09ffe91b-c8d9-4d6a-b9bc-424d68d4cd65-jpeg.2651087

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It’s a 2003 225 Saltwater Mercury. It runs like a champ and I have been 30 miles offshore. The bow is a deep V and I have been in 8ft seas And it’s smooth as silk It is a great boat that has been stored inside its entire life. It is at Lake Martin and I will be going to get it next week. They performed a standard service and replaced 1 of the batteries. When I go get it, I will then do a hard sale everywhere. If you want a well maintained awesome boat that you can take offshore or use as a lake pleasure craft, you will not find a better one. The Garmin electronics alone are 2k, Down sonar and fish finder with 8 inch screen.
Thx
Toney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom