Reaction score
Item Name: FS West German Sig Sauer P6

Zip Code: 31602

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a nice West German Sig Sauer P6 or P225 made for the West German police in 1979. This gun is single/double action and has a decocker on the side of the gun and is completely stock minus the painted front site which is how it was when i bought it.

This gun does show signs of holster wear but internally the gun looks brand new which is very common for these police trade in pistols. I doubt this gun has seen very man rounds through it considering the frame rails don't show any wear. This gun is single stack 8+1 and shoots flawlessly since i have had it. Its somewhat known that these guns dont like hollow points do to the barrels feed ramp design but i have never tried shooting any through it.

There is no manual safety on this gun but in single action the trigger pull is on the heavy side so i wouldn't worry about this gun going off as long as its holstered properly and it does have a firing pin block safety as well. The gun comes with two factory original sig mags, one vedder RH kydex IWB holster and a cardboard sig sauer box. If you have been looking for a CCW or maybe even an inexpensive night stand gun this is a solid choice and being a Sig Sauer we all know they tend to be on the expensive side but this is a solid less expensive option.

Pictures:
img_1224-jpg.1027862

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom