16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I would like a bill of sale (I know under GA law you don't need it) and look at Permit.

Item Description: Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical

I have an original build from Wilson Combat with Wilson Combat Serial number. This one does have the extra action tune from Wilson Combat.

The gun is so beautiful and shoot flawlessly. This gun is so smooth shooting the action of the slide is amazing, the DA is the best I've felt in a Beretta 92 and the SA is very nice. I have something that I want to buy, so one of my pistol have to go and this one is up if it doesn't sale i'll still be very happy to keep it. Right now Wilson don't even let you back order this gun.

Items include with gun sale:

- Original Box (Label with WC action tune), Doc.
- 3 Original Mags
- 3 Mec-Gar Mags
- 1 Fobus holster (right hand)
- 1 Wilson Combat original leather holster (like new never carry)
- 1 extra thin grip that is on the pistol and comes with original green color one also

* Surefire light and ammo does NOT come with gun. *

Price is OBO and if you want to Trade plus cash message me.

Feel free to message me, as I always check the message on here because I get email notification. Thank you guys and gals.

Pictures:
tempimageu33imq-jpg.3337493

tempimagemhdvmn-jpg.3337494

tempimagergznsw-jpg.3337495

tempimagexwa9fa-jpg.3337496

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom