• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Womens 14k WG - 5/8c TW Wedding Band Set

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-womens-14k-wg-5-8c-tw-wedding-band-set.1573410/
Item Name: FS Womens 14k WG - Wedding Band Set

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale today is a women's wedding band set. Purchased from Kay in 2014

It is 14k white gold , and 5/8 total carat weight. The center stone is 1/4 carat princess cut. The outer bands have not been worn, but the engagement ring has been worn.

If size is an issue, with the service plan I have I can have it resized at no charge, but that would require a deposit or some type of arrangement first.require a deposit or some type of arrangement first.

Had it inspected and cleaned Dec. 10th. And I will gladly meet you at a Kay Jewelers to verify.

The lady that filled out that form only accounted for the main band in the paperwork shown above. The outer bands are the same .01ct stones and there are 15 on each band for a total of 30 .01ct stones in the accent band.

Again, I will gladly meet to verify weight.

Original price was $1900.00.

I am asking $1000 to be paid cash or certified funds. I have the original purchase receipt.

I will gladly get detailed pictures for anyone interested.

Pictures:
Center Band

thumbnail-8-jpeg.1420523

thumbnail-9-jpeg.1420524

Back
Top Bottom