• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Woodturnings from my lathe.

Do you mean like turning a cigar case or ? I can do it if I know what you are looking for.

I had a Cigar case made by a guy on ODT(he's a Holster maker) , it's so nice I won't use it. I can send you a picture of what he made. But, what I want is something that me and my buddies can smoke cigars and just shoot the breeze, my buddies would hate it because all 7 of them are NEW YORK Mets fans. I will get back with you I'm going to find idea's and see if you can make it, thanks.

This is what the Guy on ODT made for me, if you can do a skinner one that, I can use on my travel's please let me kmow.
Cigar, Holder.jpg
Cigar Holder.jpg

Pens are a lot easier than live edge bowls...ask me how I know. lmao. Nice bowl by the way. :) It looks like your lathe is a Powermatic...they are great lathes...built like a tank.

ARTIST,of wood, Get yourself a web page, credit card available for payments, and then you can go wild
with your craft. Another hobby turns into a commercial business.

NIZE, simply NIZE, "ARTISTIC WOOD CRAFTERS"... good luck and good wishes as your new career has now been sent up, up, up, and away to much success coming your way...

ARTIST,of wood, Get yourself a web page, credit card available for payments, and then you can go wild
with your craft. Another hobby turns into a commercial business.

NIZE, simply NIZE, "ARTISTIC WOOD CRAFTERS"... good luck and good wishes as your new career has now been sent up, up, up, and away to much success coming your way...
Thanks for those kind words. ;)

Well I had a busy day today running all around doing errands but I did get to sand down about 75 or so blanks so now they are ready for turning. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some good weather and I can work on them outside. Less dust I have to contend with in the shop.

Back
Top Bottom