• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Woodworking Shaper- deal

Bass USMC

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-woodworking-shaper-deal.1642756/
Item Name: FS Woodworking Shaper- deal

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling my wood shaper. I bought this years ago and have just never really used it. I've moved into a smaller shop so I've been making space by clearing out tools that I don't use. If you've been looking for a shaper, you already know what a great price this is. I have a set of tongue and groove cutters that are included as well. The shaper is 1hp and was manufactured when they made tools to last for generations, not years. It has a cast iron top, cast iron 4" dust collector connection, and is a heavy well built machine. It has a very robust and incredibly solid fence system. I have an old extension table that gives you a much larger working surface that you are welcome to take as well (it would make a good template for building a new one). Thanks for your interest.

Tags: wood, tablesaw, table, saw, planer, jointer, bandsaw, band, lathe, router, powermatic, delta, jet, grizzly, sawstop, rikon

Pictures:
img_2819-jpg.1554496

img_2820-jpg.1554497

img_2821-jpg.1554498

img_2822-jpg.1554499

img_2823-jpg.1554500

Back
Top Bottom