224   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS WWI Army Photo, FT. Hancock, Augusta

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $60

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Great Army mancave item!! Panoramic photo of 110th infantry at Ft. Hancock, GA. Photo is dated February 1918, over 100 years old. Picture measures 48 " X 10". Lots of creases and a small piece along bottom missing. Set on a 1/12 board behind a piece of Plexiglas.

According to WIKI "On 15 July 1917 the Tenth was mobilized as the United States was preparing for World War I. It was at this time the Regiment was redesignated the 110th Infantry and assigned to the 28th Division. Following training at Camp Hancock, Georgia, the 110th sailed for Europe as part of the Division. In Europe the Regiment was assigned to the British Northumberland Fusiliers for additional training. Campaigns in World War I were Champagne-Marne, Aisne-Marne, Oise-Aisne, Meuse-Argonve, Champagne 1918, Lorraine 1918. The cost of these six campaigns were 4,183 casualties including 760 dead. The Six-Fleur-de-lis on the Regimental insignia commemorates World War I service."
Now a PA National Guard unit.

Pictures:
img_1261-jpg.1616282

img_1262-jpg.1616283

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom