• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Xds 45 OSP**** REDUCED TO $400****AMMO ADDED!!!

dave5182

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
Old and In the Way
Reaction score
Nice XDs 45 OSP, comes with a 5 , 6 , and 7 rd mag, IWB holster, zipper case , and box/docs, $400 picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit, will include a Sig Romeo zero for an additional $60. Not original owner so unsure about the round count but gun is in great shape and functions as it should. If you have little or no feedback or any negative feedback be prepared to come to me. Thanks for looking.

WILL NOT RESPOND TO LOWER OFFERS!!!

WILL NOT LOWER PRICE BUT WILL THROW IN A BOX OF PERSONAL PROTECTION AMMO!!

Attachments

• 20230322_104645.jpg
    20230322_104645.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 360
  • 20230322_104613.jpg
    20230322_104613.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 183
Nice XDs 45 OSP, comes with a 5 , 6 , and 7 rd mag, IWB holster, zipper case , and box/docs, $400 picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit, will include a Sig Romeo zero for an additional $60. Not original owner so unsure about the round count but gun is in great shape and functions as it should. If you have little or no feedback or any negative feedback be prepared to come to me. Thanks for looking.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Looking like the Springfield XDs has a worse resale than a Kahr.....frustrating!!

Back
Top Bottom