Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchManDo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Yamaha AES420 Single Cutaway Electric Guitar with Hardshell Case

Location: Near downtown Roswell, at my house, next to my neighbor's police car.

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200 cash

Caliber: Sammy Hagar, the red rocker

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As one guitar enters the man cave, one (or two) must leave. I bought this guitar new in 2007/8, played it a few hours (<10), put it in the case and closet (climate controlled), and rarely touched it since then. It's never been outside the house and never been gigged. There's nothing wrong with it aside for some minor scratches (no buckle rash), and as you can tell from the photos, it looks like it just came from the factory. If you look at the last photo, I've highlighted the worst scratch, an S-shape one near the strap button, which is hard to see unless you're in direct sunlight. I just have too many guitars at this point and see no point in keeping something I'm not playing. In terms of quality, it could be compared to the higher-end ($500+) Epiphones/Ibanezes/Korean PRS...nice smooth fret edges, solid controls, great red metallic paint job, etc. I have an Ibanez AR325 and this compares similarly in build quality to that.

So here's what I'm offering for your late Christmas or early Valentine's Day.

1) Yamaha AES420 Single Cutaway Electric Guitar, serial # QKL0515R
2) Hardshell non-original case.

Not interested in trades at this time, and I don't want to sell anything individually. All proceeds of this sale go towards my Les Paul fund, so you can feel good about your purchase.

You can view the specs from Yamaha here: http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musi...-basses/el-guitars/hollow_body_series/aes420/

Pictures:
yamaha1-jpg.933034

yamaha2-jpg.933035

yamaha3-jpg.933036

yamaha4-jpg.933037

yamaha5-jpg.933038

couchmando.com_sales_yamaha_yamaha7.JPG

couchmando.com_sales_yamaha_yamaha6.JPG

couchmando.com_sales_yamaha_yamaha8.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom