Reaction score
Item Name: FS Yamaha Grizzly 350 4x4, Yamaha Raptor 90

Zip Code: 30252

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3200. Grizzly 350 $2600, Raptor 90 $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Document change of ownership

Item Description: 2 Yamaha 4 wheelers for sale. Garage kept, overall pretty condition. Just bought new for batteries for both. Both need to be washed down from sitting in the garage. Haven't been ridden in awhile due to chronic back problems and my daughter doesnt have time to ride anymore(and she wants a car). Sorry for the crappy pics posted this in a rush while moving things around in the garage. I can pm better pics when I'm off next week to anyone interested. Would rather sale as a pair, but will sell separate if someone is interested in one or the other. Pm to discuss individual price. Will consider higher end ak+cash for the 350. Must come to me, loaned my trailer out and have no way to move them.

Yamaha 350 4x4, 4matic, Itp rims. 2007 I believe
Crack on the bottom end of the fender, nothing serious.
Missing plastic guard on left front axle or one of those bars..
Mostly used for moving tree stands and small projects around the yard with occasional rides around the lease.
Yamaha Raptor 90
Bought this for my daughter to piss the wife off since she wouldn't let her have a motorcycle. Only rode in vacant lots in my subdivision and a little track she made in the nieghbors back yard.
2 youth helmets included and the manuals if I can locate them.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1561920

image-jpeg.1561921

image-jpeg.1561922

image-jpeg.1561923

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom