Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Size 11 100% AUTHENTIC Yeezy Boost

Pictures:
img_2309-jpg.1103681

img_2310-jpg.1103682

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
And they're just guns. All you do is sit them in your safe and shoot them occasionally. You have one or two you carry everyday. The rest are "safe queens".

Just because you don't agree with something he collects doesn't mean it's stupid. That just makes you ignorant.

But judging by your grammar, I'd consider the latter strongly.
I was just joking I actually used to collect shoes before I could purchase guns, still have 16 pairs but ok I guess.

Not being an ass but DANG !!! Never knew there were $650 sneakers out there. WOW

I hear ya, but there are $4000+ bone stock factory AR-15's, and $4000 factory 1911's. It's all relative like TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus is saying. Hell, I remember when I collected baseball cards as a kid, Honus Wagner baseball card sold for $250,000. I saw where one sold 2 years ago for $2.1 million dollars. 2.1 for an old piece of beat up cardboard with a picture of a guy that played a game on it.... think about it.

I was just joking I actually used to collect shoes before I could purchase guns, still have 16 pairs but ok I guess.
I'm not butt hurt don't worry. I've just seen a lot of people hating on other people's collecting items on ODT lately. It gets really tiring watching the older guys on here hating on the "newer age" collectors

I hear ya, but there are $4000+ bone stock factory AR-15's, and $4000 factory 1911's. It's all relative like TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus is saying. Hell, I remember when I collected baseball cards as a kid, Honus Wagner baseball card sold for $250,000. I saw where one sold 2 years ago for $2.1 million dollars. 2.1 for an old piece of beat up cardboard with a picture of a guy that played a game on it.... think about it.
Just couldn't see where paying $650 for a pair of shoes could be that much better than a $100 pair. Just like I'm not going to give $4000 for ANY AR out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom