44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT 125cc Dirt/Pit bike

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500+/- open to trade offers as well

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Apollo 125cc Dirt/Pit bike available.

I've had this bike for a few of years now and no longer have a need for it. This was used as a cheap and lightweight option for trails for hunting and such. I no longer use those trails and have other equipment now.
The bike has been sitting for a little while but I have just recently pulled the carbs and thoroughly cleaned them. It runs good and strong. Not a flashy new looking bike - it has been used. But runs good.
I did upgrade the wheels to a larger 17/14" size as well as the carburetor for better acceleration. Yes, I'm 215lbs and and it will throw me off if I let it lol. You're welcome to come by and hear it run :)
I have TONS of other parts for this bike that you can literally build another bike from I'll throw in as well.

Looking to sell or open to trades. I'm mostly interested in hunting/camping, firearms, ammo bundles, freeze dry goods, etc...

Pictures:
img_20191201_161215-jpg.2411884

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom