• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT 1936 Fireplace Stained Glass Screen Antique for Pistol/Revolver/AR parts

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...antique-for-pistol-revolver-ar-parts.1392067/
Item Name: FT 1936 Fireplace Stained Glass Screen Antique for Pistol/Revolver

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pistol, Revolver

Caliber: 9mm, 45, .357, .44

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for a vast array of pistols or AR15 parts

First on what I want: any type of pistol that peaks my interest. Open to semi autos and revolvers. I don't like Taurus, RIA, Raven, Davis, etc.

What I have:

1936 Fireplace Stained Glass Screen- Leaded (from what I can tell-I am not a stained glass expert)
- Inscription on bottom right looks like it says: J C Croft Plumber Ruth 1936
- Confido Crest was found to be from the Scottish Boyd Clan

Stained glass is @ 22" x 28", and the overall size with the wood frame is about 24" x 38"

" The crest badge used by members of House of Boyd contains the heraldic motto: CONFIDO ("I trust"). The blazon of the heraldic crest within the crest badge is A dexter hand erect and pale having the outer fingers bowed inwards. The crest badge is the heraldic property of the chief, though any member of House of Boyd may wear this badge to show his or her allegiance to the chief and family."

- Glass has some minor cracks, but overall it is in very good condition for the age. It is in as found condition- meaning nothing has been cleaned up to preserve its' history.

- Wood is in overall good shape for its' age. Has an extension on one leg, but does not wobble for me on my floor. I would assume it was put on to compensate for a curved piece of wood?

Trade value is roughly between $300-$450.

Pictures:
s-l1600-jpg.684614

s-l1600-1-jpg.684616

s-l1600-5-jpg.684617

s-l1600-3-jpg.684618

s-l1600-4-jpg.684619

Back
Top Bottom