MallNinja Team 6

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT 1979 Snub Python

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: High-end 5.56 ARs, 9mm\10mm Glocks (the only custom ones that I am interested in are Agency builds), VP9s

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Shoot me your offers. They better be nice.

4PZNQip.jpg

g1bX9EC.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How do you rate the finish? Do you have the factory grips?

I don't have anything but the revolver with what is pictured.

I am not knowledgeable enough to grade collector stuff this nice. I knew enough to keep it in a dry safe and leave it alone.

I will take very high resolution photos with a fancy DSLR lens in direct sunlight tomorrow and post those. If you click on those existing pictures you can zoom in on them quite a bit (4032x3024).

I don't have anything but the revolver with what is pictured.

I am not knowledgeable enough to grade collector stuff this nice. I knew enough to keep it in a dry safe and leave it alone.

I will take very high resolution photos with a fancy DSLR lens in direct sunlight tomorrow and post those. If you click on those existing pictures you can zoom in on them quite a bit (4032x3024).
I did zoom in but prefer a good opinion of inspection from the owner holding the gun and taking a close look under light and tell me where the flaws are in the finish before deciding to pursue the deal. Colt Custom Shop refinishing back to factory is expensive so like to estimate the total invested before deciding. I can see what I needed to see I guess so thank you for responding. GLWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom