• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Austrian Glock 19 MOS Gen 4 with Zev bronze dimpled threaded barrel and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump45

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Austrian Glock 19 MOS Gen 4 with Zev bronze dimpled threaded barrel and Trijicon HD sights

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: High end AK ( Saiga, Arsenal, Bulgarian, Polish ect....) WW2 era weapons

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is my brand new unfired Austrian made Glock 19 MOS Gen 4. Weapon has been upgraded with a brand new Zev bronze dimpled threaded barrel and Trijicon HD sights. Sights and threaded barrel was just purchased a few months back. Gun is in flawless condition and will come with everything that came with it at time of purchase. I will also include the original barrel and custom camo/American flag conceal carry holster. I have almost 1000.00 in the entire package. Looking to trade for a higher end AK. I am not interested in the WASR so please dont bother to ask. I am also interested in WW2 era weapons.

***Must provide a conceal carry permit or Valid Georgia ID*** By contacting me, you are confirming that you ARE NOT a convicted felon and can legally own a firearm**

Pictures:
img_2027-jpg.1064003

img_2028-jpg.1064004

img_2029-jpg.1064005

img_2030-jpg.1064006

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom