Item Gone: FT Bersa Ultra compact pro 40. TPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporty1911

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
472   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Bersa Ultra compact pro 40. Outstanding carry gun!!!

Zip Code: 31216

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me. Nothing in 380/45gap/BP/Bows(cross-bow/maybe)308 bolt/30-30 marlin=somewhere around 300 TV...Wheel?

Caliber: 40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this and carried it for a couple months. Ran somewhere around 60-70 rnds through it(perfect). Great carry gun, double stack and the perfect size. Looking for something a little smaller for the wife. That's the first option, second would be a decent 308 bolt gun(w/mag) and money or accessories either way. Picture is stock, but will get actual pick up tomorrow. Same gun, just very little wear. Purchase option considered, but lets be reasonable guys. Thanks for taking the time, and can/will get picks by cell tonight. http://www.brownells.com/firearms/h...=100-401-229&gclid=COrT0qTDxdECFQEcaQodjswJWw Used this to protect my family and myself and is a great carry, just needs a new home...

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom