• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT BRAND NEW IN THE BOX DELTA FAUCETS AND SINKS!! OVER 1000 DOLLARS IN HOME DEPOT $

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveLobizon

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   4
Reaction score
Item Name: FT BRAND NEW IN THE BOX DELTA FAUCETS AND SINKS!! OVER 1000 DOLLARS IN HOME DEPOT $

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Hand guns And shotguns!!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So here are BRAND new never been opened DELTA Touch2o faucets and stainless steel SINGLE BASIN kitchen sinks. The faucet in the big box is $400. The 2 little boxes are $130 each and the sink itself is $200. Plus a couple of odds and ends things. All can be returned at your leisure for over a thousand dollars in home depot store credit. These are left overs from remodel jobs and I'm deciding to cut someone a HELL of a deal. I'm looking for a new EDC pistol with a value around $500 or cheaper. And I'm exchange you can have all of this. Make the missus sweet and happy to put in that new kitchen sink this weekend while making me happy to give you a good deal. I'm open to all offers and thanks for looking!

Pictures:
20180314_141929-jpg.1553270

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom