13   4
Reaction score
Item Name: FT ****CLEAN OUT! Multiple items are up for trade!!****

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pistols and revolvers

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am re doing everything in my collection and with that comes a spring clean. All items are for trade for handguns to help restock inventory. One or all can go on one deal. Negotiations on all. All items listed are in great working condition and are being sold because i have just recently bought new.

-security camera system. Which includes 2 hi def night vision cameras, 32 camera DVR, dvd/vhs for recording.

- Sentry Safe. Medium sized, fits perfectly on a bookshelf. Key and electronic key pad entry.

- Martin Lynx Magnum Compound Bow. This is the only one im not sure about. It fires arrows i know that.

- Pelican Cases. Durable, rugged, and will protect all inside. Large and small size.

-SK 3/8ths 45 piece Mechanics Ratchet Set. Retails for 208.89

- Xbox 360

Mire items will be added to the list as i keep cleaning!! Im looking for a nice 4 inch barrel revolver in a common caliber. Thanks for taking the time to read. Have a great day!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom