• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FT Colt Commander Used and Aged like Wine....minus the scuffs ......$500 trade value

Status
Not open for further replies.

285Roadrunner

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
197   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Colt Commander Used and Aged like Wine....minus the scuffs ......$500 trade plus or minus

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Not for sale
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 525 ish + or - ......................Smith and Colt Revolvers!! Specifically snubs

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Colt Commander. With Pachmeyr grips.

***Update: To clear up any confusion for folks reading the thread going forward: I initially posted this unintentionally as trade and sale, and was respectively bombarded with messages, apologies for this. However, I am simply looking for trades :) If the ad is up, it is still available. ***

The gun was bought from a good friends dad. Used like a doormat. Has scuffs, idiot marks, and some very light surface rust (almost fossilized into the gun) lol.....Serial number search of the gun confirms its birth year of 1975..

Minus the cosmetic wear the gun works great! Has been occasionally cleaned internally from what I see (rifling is great) and all moving parts are seasoned into position.

Overall. its a good gun with clear wear and age.

Looking to find it a new home and adopt another revolver!

What ya got??

Note: I took close ups of gun to clearly show the surface marks and such. Hope it doesnt accent the image too much but gun actually looks better in person.

Pictures:
img_0269-jpg.682735

img_0270-jpg.682736

img_0271-jpg.682737

img_0272-jpg.682738

img_0273-jpg.682739

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom