Ft/Fs Last day!! Then im keeping it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAUBE

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
I am looking for a S&W M&P compact, but I will consider all reasonable trades. I prefer it to be a .45 .40 and possibly a 9mm. I have cash if needed. So shoot me some offers. It must be compact. No revolvers, no taurus, no sigmas. I have had all 3

I have a springfield xd .45 acp, it is black on black has little wear. Great shooting gun, very accurate. I love the gun I just want something more logical to conceal.

Comes with original box, 2 13 round mags, xd gear, leather paddle holster, original papers, and the cartridge from the factory.
xd gear consists of:
speed loader
magazine holder
holster
lock
cleaning brush

I would like to trade this, but seeing so many s&w m&ps for sale I can part with it for $500

Pm me with your email or phone # I can send pictures either way.
My phone will not load pictures on here.

Last edited:
the XD came before the XDM. The M has the match grade barrel and a few extra goodies such as interchangeable handgrips whereas the XD does not. They both come in compact sizes as well as subcompact, standard and competition. Its the same gun essentially just modified for personal preference.

Sorry I dispise apple. Only andriods for me. Plus I only will trade for a gun. Its my only one left. Have to keep a security system close

The XDM has a new grip on the frame, a match grade barrel, and dovetailed front and rear sights. The first edition XD does not have these features. I think the XDM holds two more rounds also. not sure on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom