Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Revolvers, leaver action rifles

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Georgia carry licens

Item Description: Great shape less then 50 rounds fired

Trade for: revolvers and leaver action rifles

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a lever action rifle, I've sent you a PM. No need for you to get any more specific on type of lever action rifle or a trade value here. Just let me know your answer in the PM. I took your word at "lever action rifle", and if I had a revolver to trade, I'd send you a PM with it's description and let you decide if the "revolver" met your threshold for trade.

I have a lever action rifle, I've sent you a PM. No need for you to get any more specific on type of lever action rifle or a trade value here. Just let me know your answer in the PM. I took your word at "lever action rifle", and if I had a revolver to trade, I'd send you a PM with it's description and let you decide if the "revolver" met your threshold for trade.

I only mentioned this because there are broad differences between on what some people value each others firearms & that it is in the rules of the forum. It offers people who view the posting an idea what is considered to be fair trade value by the owner. This rule actually save time & conflict in regards to value when making an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom