Derick21

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Glock 43

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade Value Around $600. If it’s a pistol I prefer it to be chambered in 9mm, 45acp, or 5.7. Prefer it to be a compact carry pistol but doesn’t have to be one. If it’s a rifle it doesn’t really matter about what caliber so offer away.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I’ll bring a bill of sale.

Item Description: Here I have is my ccw. It’s a Glock 43 that I built pretty nicely. Has about 400 rounds through it just don’t know the exact amount but got taken care of and cleaned every range trip. There’s nothing really much for me to say about it other than I carry this glock so it has been carried and has round shot through it. I will include everything that came with the glock whenever I first bought it and all the factory parts that I took off for the upgrades I did. Here’s everything I have put on the glock..

- 3 Magazines
- Glock Night Sights
- Batman Backplate
- Streamlight TLR-6 Laser Light Combo
- Talon Grips
- Talon Grips For All Magazines
- Taran Tactical +2 For One Mag
- Tulster Kydex IWB Holster For Glock 43 With TLR-6 (Not In Picture)

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I’ll try to respond as soon as I can. I also have a AR15 posted up too so you should check it out.

Pictures:
7643db17-5dfb-44eb-a7f4-5c5b69cb8b85-jpeg.1458821

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom