16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Honda Atc 90

Zip Code: 30185

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns/atv/dortbikes

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Great little 3 wheeler. Got it on a trade runs great needs new chain where other was rusted and broke. The High/Low needs a new plastic switch other than that great for riding around having fun. Rather trade for guns. May except cash offer just depends.

Pictures:
E862E1DD-8469-4B97-ABB4-340F69B2FDEA.jpeg
19CED20B-1AF1-4F6B-A72E-9A8E0E9C364E.jpeg
1FA9406A-1908-4B9F-96C1-BD0A1D0D0D76.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What a flashback !! My brother and I had one when we were kids ….. 40+yrs ago?? Lol.
We Loved that little thing, envy of all our friends ! GLWS !

What a flashback !! My brother and I had one when we were kids ….. 40+yrs ago?? Lol.
We Loved that little thing, envy of all our friends ! GLWS !
Yes sir thank you! Got it on a trade road around the yard a few times with the kids and rather have something different they are nice but gotta be careful

Yes sir thank you! Got it on a trade road around the yard a few times with the kids and rather have something different they are nice but gotta be careful
Well, there is so much better out now as far as ATVs go….but back in the late 70’s & early 80’s this was the stuff !! We were the stuff because we had one !! It was like nobody else had one as far as the kids around our hood ! Lol.
We had made a fair sized track in the back yard ….there was a good bit to our backyard. Lots of room - we had woods behind us too so it was very very roomy !! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom