Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: I need some fellow duck hunters

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Hunting partner

Item Description: I'm an avid duck hunter. I am new to the area and need some tips on where to hunt. I've got a boat, a dog, a shotgun and a crazy passion for duck hunting. I came from Louisiana and I know it's not going to be the same but that's fine. Your more than welcome to take a week long trip to southern Louisiana each year if you'd like. I've got a camp and boats we can use for free. I'm in ST Marys by willing to travel. PLEASE HELP !!!!! Just give me a general location to scout or jump in my boat and show me around . You can email me at ruffwater05@yahoo.com or call/text me at (803)4476004Thanks in advance Dan. Duck season is right around the corner !!!!

P.S I also like to dove, deer, pig, turkey, quail hunt also. Fishing is what I do when I'm not hunting.

Dan I am the same way about duck hunting (other than no boat and dog too old to hunt). I am up in marietta but orginally from central GA about halfway between St. Mary's and here. I have friends in St. Mary's and Kingsland as well. You can apply for a quota hunt there on the Altamaha Waterfowl management Area in Darien. Go to gohuntgeorgia.org and there are instructions there.I applied with a double rejection notice so I should get picked this year. You may take two additional hunters with you if you are approved. And yes I'm ALWAYS willing to go to Louisiana to kill ducks. I go to Arkansas as well.

I applied also for the management hunts. Is there any state land or any other WMA land I can hunt ? Thanks for your help and maybe we could get up and make a few hunts .

Back
Top Bottom