• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT It’s time for that outdoor fireplace. Cash and partial trade welcome

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...place-cash-and-partial-trade-welcome.1975471/
Item Name: FT It’s time for that outdoor fireplace. Cash and partial trade welcome

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms or guy stuff for partial payment.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Custom outdoor fireplaces built by yours truly. I have a 25+ year background in the masonry trade. PM me for details and pricing. References can be provided.

Pictures:
501901f1-fb36-4248-9616-41ccb30ee73a-jpeg.2119178

390360f5-82aa-4430-b2c1-59519e81493c-jpeg.2119179

That's some pretty darn nice work.
Thanks. The first one pictured is at my house, the second one pictured belongs to a good friend and fellow ODT member. That TV is a 65”, mounted inside a 6 inch deep recess.
He said he wanted a tv wall mounted above the mantle, I went the extra mile and recessed it.

I can, but it’s quite the task. The only issue that really makes it difficult is finding a particular type of brick after it has been discontinued. There are some types of brick like wood molds, regents, tudors and plantations that have been in use for several decades. They’re usually easier to find. Some brick are produced for a few years and then they get discontinued. In that case, it’s best to remove the rusted box downsize to a smaller box, if possible, and then fill in around it.

Back
Top Bottom