shannon4370

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
341   3
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Kawasaki Bayou 220

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $250 cash/would like a pair of single shots 410/20. Open to all offers as I will not be to picky on this one.. I need no bows,bp, or 12 ... might take ammo in 308 fmj,357,410slugs and shot,as partial with a decent 410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So here’s the deal. No title.This has not been Ran for about a year. Therefore the battery is pretty well shot. I have been starting it with the pull string.The carburetor was gummed up. I replace the carburetor with a new one The day before yesterday. It started just fine and I rode it for about 30 min. With no issues everything seem to work fine. I tried to start it today and I am getting no spark. I have another four wheeler that I use now And I’m not in need of fixing this one but I do not believe it to be major. I drained the oil this morning to check the magnets and such. They all appear to be fine. I think it is The cti about 30 bucks on Amazon. But I am not positive that this is the issue causing no spark . If anybody is interested please let me know. Any questions you have feel free to ask. Open to all offers The tires could probably be slimed or replaced. Three of them hold air for several days one rear tire only holds it for about a day

Pictures:
42448a9a-9ebe-4fee-a46d-3f652950d8f7-jpeg.2079277

1a0ffbe5-d913-4d2f-8fce-39ff37740ac7-jpeg.2079278

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom