• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Kel Tec Sub2000 Gen2 9mm Nibix With Nickel Boron Finish

Derick21

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...2-9mm-nibix-with-nickel-boron-finish.1409431/
Item Name: FT Kel Tec Sub2000 Gen2 9mm Nibix With Nickel Boron Finish

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade Value is $600-$800. Don't really know a good trade value on it so I just tried to put a starting point down but you can shoot me any offers. Just wanted to see what offers I get so if I get a offer I can't resist than we can talk! I honestly will be very picky but the worst I would say is no thank you. You guys can feel free to PM me cash offers also.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I will bring a bill of sale.

Item Description: I have a Gen2 Kel Tec Sub2000 that shoots 9mm. It's nibix with a Nickel Boron finish to it. I'm the first owner and I would have to say there is about under 350 rounds through it. Just don't know the exact amount. It gets cleaned every range trip and just overall a great fun to shoot. It has a Midwest industries mount that makes it fold in half with the red dot still attached. It also takes glock 19 or 17 mags and here's everything I would include to it...
- Magpul Angled Grip
- Streamlight TLR-4 Laser Light Combo
- One 33 Round Glock Mag
- One 15 Round Pmag (Not In Picture)
- Midwest Industries Mount To Fold Gun
- Primary Arms Red Dot With 50,000hours Battery Life
- Adjustable Buttstock
- Threaded Barrel
Basically it will come with the original box and I still have the boxes for all the attachments I put on it also. Honestly, it's a very nice firearm that's perfect for a backpack/truck gun that I put together and there's nothing more for me to say. Never had any issues with it what's so ever. Right now I'm just throwing it out there for any trade offers but just an FYI I'm not in a rush to get rid of it because I do really like the gun. Just seeing if there's something new I can have in my collection. If you have any question please feel free to PM me. You guys can feel free to PM me cash offers too. I feel like I'm forgetting something but I put mostly everything about it in the discription. I also have other guns that I can put into the trade too. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_0108-jpg.1149947

img_0109-jpg.1149948

M&p 9l performance center with optic, Burris fastfire 2

Attachments

• IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0146.JPG