Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Kimber Tactical Ultra II

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $900 cash / $1000 trade

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Kimber Tactical Ultra II with night sights. Primarily interested in trades. I very rarely check email or private messages, so please text offers and questions to six15-2six6-67nine4

I'm interested in trading for firearms of all types if the price is right, so please make me a complete offer when you contact me. If you're offering a gun and cash, please don't ask me how much I want on top of the gun. Instead, tell me how much cash you're offering on top of the gun. I'll trade this $1,300 Kimber for a $125 Hi-Point 9mm as long as you're including enough cash on top of it.

The gun that I'm most interested in trading for is a Springfield Hellcat with red dot. I'll trade this $1,300 MSRP Kimber straight across for an $800 MSRP Hellcat.

Although I'd prefer to trade for a firearm and/or cash, I'll also consider trading for an Apple MacBook Pro, a full suspension mountain bike with Deore XT or SRAM X9 level components, a high end 1980s/1990s lugged steel road bike, or a limited number of woodworking or metalworking tools.

Pictures:
20201030_161514-jpg.2894843

20201030_161505-jpg.2894844

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom